Diversified Ergonomics & Hand Rehabilitation Services
Our rehabilitation, assessment and prevention services include:
- Hand Therapy
- Ergonomic Assessment, Education and Training
- Onsite Computer Workstation Evaluations
- Upper Extremity Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Computer Input Device Testing
- Postural Retraining and Biofeedback
- Universal Design Consultation
Diversified Ergonomics and Hand Rehabilitation Services features:
- Convenient central location
- Saturday and flexible weekday hours
- Focused, individual treatment sessions
- Over 20 years of experience and dedication
- Most insurance plans accepted
Diversified Ergonomics and Hand Rehabilitation Services is an ergonomic consulting firm based in New York City. We address workplace needs in office and industrial environments through a broad mix of education, training, and ergonomics consultation.
Diversified Ergonomics offers solutions that promote occupational health and productivity. Work performance is maximized by our ability to perform biomechanical analysis, and ergonomic modification and training.
Diversified Ergonomics provides ergonomics services from a twofold perspective. Our experience in assessing physical and functional capacity, coupled with our expertise in analyzing the workplace, facilitates a successful outcome.
Diversified Ergonomics serves as a bridge between the recovery phase and actual work re-entry for the injured worker. This enhances success in meeting client-based objectives.